Become A Community Member
The Parkhill Stanley Park Community is a vibrant inner-city neighborhood full of friendly members who play a strong role in providing an excellent quality of life in our community.
Benefits of your membership include:
- The opportunity to meet your neighbors at social events throughout the year
- Discounted facility rental fees
- Discounted Fees for participation in Community Programs
- E-newsletter publications & community website
- Ice rink, tennis courts, community facilities, and green spaces
- A united voice on city planning, development, and traffic issues that affect our community
- Community awareness to social issues such as vandalism and vagrancy
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
New or renewed memberships are valid from January to December each year.
- Family memberships - $30.00
- Single memberships - $15.00
- Seniors memberships - $5.00
- Associate membership for non-residents - $40.00 each person